Monday 18 February 2013

Suicide T^T

Hi!
THIS POST CAN BE A BIT DISTURBING. AGES 12+ OR MATURE.
So, In this post I will discuss suicide. What is suicide?
Suicide is, when someone gives up their life and kills themselves. How sad is that?
Very sad. For example Amanda Todd, but  if I was her I would have committed suicide.
So, let's talk about it.

Mainly teenagers commit suicide. It can be because of depression,sadness etc.
If someone is bullied no matter where they move, they may commit suicide. There are many reasons. I, myself, had sometimes had thoughts about ending my life. But then I thought:
I have Friends,family,a house to live in. I have a whole future ahead of me.
Anything can be solved. 
If you have suicidal thoughts or worries, please talk to me.

LIFE IS PRECIOUS. AND THERE IS ONLY ONE OF IT. 





5 comments:

  1. Taking your own life is probably the most selfish thing you could ever do. Think about, if you do it, how much pain you are putting the ones you love in. there is only one life to live, so live it, and do not take it... You will regret it. if you are being bullied, talk about it, with parents, with friends, or with teachers. they can put a stop to it, now hang in there and be strong
    ~silentflight (on AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am autistic, and I have thought of suicide. But I would always snap my finger (I can't) and say in my head, "Wait a minute. I have shelter and food. Even if I hate life, I have to live it." I also agree with silentflight. Let's all be strong and live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp here i go, So i have slapped myself everytime i think about commiting suicide :| i dont get bullied or anything but i get huge amounts of depression hardly anyone knows about.So i say to myself. "GUUURL HY YOU ACKIN SO CRAY CRAY?!" XD and i have a good laugh and think about the joker and slenderman and play minecrfat and watch youtube. Well if i can at least. but the ain thing to remeber is BE STRONG AND PROUD and kick those bullies in places. ;)

    ~Ninja4977 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez that last message i apologize for my grammar XD Here are the misspelled words if you couldnt understand them in order *why *minecraft *main lol But seriously Think before you do it Bros.

      ~ Ninja4977 :D

      Delete
  4. How is it a bad thing to commit suicide if you have Heaven to look foward to?

    ReplyDelete